My blog posts have always generally reflected what’s going on in my life in one way or another. Sometimes it’s a business focus, sometimes personal, sometimes a combination of the two.
Lately my blog posts have been sporadic at best, and that’s because I’m spending 90% of my waking time obsessed with something I can’t talk about yet (yes, annoying vagueblogging – but you will find out when I’m ready. Promise).
So in the meantime, when I’m short on time and my creative energy is being focused elsewhere, what happens to blog posts here?
A good ol’ fashioned link roundup. At least for now.
I’ve made a list of some really interesting stuff that’s caught my eye recently. No filler, just a wide range of quality content about all kinds of things, so pick out something that you like the look of and relax for a bit
- Google’s former in-house therapist on the surprising thing people talk about most in therapy
- Why 40% of Vietnamese people have the same last name
- 8 reasons why Google Analytics data will never match your Facebook Insights
- 99 food photography tips to blow your mind
- Take a detailed look at every tiny aspect of the Silicon Valley credits sequence (I didn’t realise there were so many easter eggs!)
- 8 reasons you’re not losing fat in a calorie deficit
- 8 things you can send to your email list when you have no idea what to say
- 11 encouraging comics to look at when you’re feeling anxious
- How to actually make money with affiliate marketing
- Meet the woman who can remember every day of her life
- 14 essential marketing skills
- Moresnet sits at the ‘four corners of Europe’ – but no one visits it
- How to create a one page brand style guide
- 25 digital product ideas to earn passive income
- Cats who think they’re turtles [Video]
- 17 things you should do to every blog post before and after you hit publish
- How to make a Lucky Charms cheesecake [Video]
- MailerLite vs. MailChimp vs. ConvertKit
- Content marketing on crack — a proven system for getting more done
- How to gain more followers on Pinterest
- 8 effective tools to manage multiple WordPress sites from one dashboard
- Apple Pie Tacos [Video]
- 5 inexpensive photo backdrops for your blog
- How to use Medium to share your writing and grow your email list
- How old black and white photos get colourised, and why artists do it despite criticism [Video]
- The ultimate guide to creating beautifully styled blog photos
- Guy spends 10 years mastering Microsoft Paint to illustrate his book
What have you been reading recently?