Save money and make your own lip gloss! Give your lips an enhanced shine with this beautiful fruity gloss. Not only is it cheap, but it wonâ€™t take very long to make and only uses two ingredients!
What you will need
- 2 tablespoons of solid shortening
- 1 tablespoon of fruit-flavoured powdered drink mix (the flavour you want your lip gloss)
- Small airtight container (you can buy empty make-up pots, or use an empty tub of moisturiser â€“ just make sure itâ€™s completely clean!)
- Use of a microwave and a fridge
- Firstly, stir the drink mix and shortening together in a bowl until smooth.
- Place in microwave (make sure you use a microwave-safe bowl!) on high for up to 30 seconds or until the mix becomes a liquid. Depending on the strength of your microwave, this may take slightly longer or shorter, so keep checking it.
- Next, pour the mixture into your small container.
- Finally, put the mix into your fridge for 20-30 minutes or until it is firm.
Â Your new fruity lipgloss is ready to be used! Enjoy!