- A memory lasts forever never does it die, true friends stay together and never say goodbye.
- Make new friends but keep the old
One is silver, the other is gold.
- Forget the times he walked by, forget the times he made you cry, forget the times he spoke your name, remember now you’re not the same. Forget the times he held your hand, forget the sweet things if you can, forget the times & don’t pretend, remember now he’s just your friend.
- A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back when you forget the words.
- Pay attention to the ones who care, before trying to get the attention of the ones who don’t.
- A true friend is someone who is there for you when they would rather be someplace else.
- It’s amazing when two strangers become the best of friends, but its sad when the best of friends become two strangers.
- How can we understand others if we first don’t understand ourselves?
- The pages may crumble, the pictures may fade but we’ll never forget the friends that we made.
- Don’t worry over what other people are thinking about you. They’re too busy worrying over what you are thinking about them.
- No one else in the world is like you. Ain’t that amazing?
- My best friend and I do everything together, but if I was to jump off a bridge, she wouldn’t jump with me. She’d be waiting underneath ready to catch me.
- Friends are forever, guys are for whenever, so when worse comes to worse, my girls come first.
- Friends are like stars they come and go but the ones that stay are the ones that glow.
- Friendship is just a word but my girls give it a meaning.
- I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. I’m surrounded by angels, but I call them my best friends.
- Don’t ever be afraid to come to me and cry.
Don’t ever hesitate to look me in the eye.
Don’t ever be afraid to tell me how you feel.
Remember you’re my girls and we gotta keep it real.