- The graphics tutorials are here purely as a starting point for those not familiar with the programs, and as a reference for those who (like me) can’t always remember the exact steps or settings for particular effects. They can also be used for inspiration. I fully believe that you should treat these tutorials as a beginning for developing and using your own effects and creating unique graphics.
- I’m not claiming to be the oracle of webdesign in any way, shape or form. I believe that people never stop learning, and this is especially true in terms of creating digital artwork and developing websites. I’m only human, so if you spot an error (whether grammatical or coding), or have a suggestion about how I could improve, please e-mail me.
Guidelines and Instructions
- If you find my tutorials helpful, please link me.
- Please respect the time and effort I put into these tutorials by not recreating them (linguistically similarly or identically) on your own website or using the images from them, without express written permission from me.
- Follow each tutorial in a logical, step-by-step fashion. Don’t just skim the tutorial, assume it’s too complicated and ask me for help or give up. If you get stuck on a step, try and think it through, or if something turns out wrong, repeat from the beginning.
- Graphics Related Tutorials: 146
- Coding Related Tutorials: (still in progress)
- Please click here to view the tutorials via text links rather than menus.
Graphics Related Tutorials
Jasc Paint Shop Pro (PSP) 7 and 8 Tutorials
Tutorials for the popular graphics programs. Found the tutorial you want, but it’s for a different version of Paint Shop Pro? Try it anyway, with common sense you should be able to work it out.
Coding Related Tutorials
A set of tutorials which will help you to make your own basic website from scratch, for free.
Please click here to view the rest of the tutorials that were at star-girl.org and haven’t yet been re-written or transferred.